Colorado Acupuncture MRC
How to Join
Advantages of volunteering:
- Our MRC volunteers work alongside other medical and service professionals as a team
- We have the best opportunity to share our services with the most people in need of our care
- We get the word out to the community at large that acupuncture care makes a real, positive difference!
- As a member of an approved MRC, you will
- receive training in various aspects of disaster response
- learn how to set up your own disaster-response clinic
- learn how to communicate effectively with other parts of a coordinated disaster response in Colorado
Who Can Join:
Applicants 18 years and older may join our MRC. Those who can provide ear acupuncture treatment must be a Colorado state licensed acupuncturist or be a licensed health care professionals legally allowed to administer ear needles and trained in the NADA protocol.
How can I join the Colorado Acupuncture MRC (CAMRC)?
- Complete the Colorado Volunteer Mobilizer online application. CLICK HERE
- Within 6 months of joining, complete the CAMRC training and ICS 100 and 700 coursework.
- Request to join our private online Facebook Group: Colorado Acupuncture Medical Reserve Corps.