Colorado Acupuncture MRC
How to Join
Advantages of volunteering:
- Our MRC volunteers work alongside other medical and service professionals as a team
- We have the best opportunity to share our services with the most people in need of our care
- We get the word out to the community on how acupuncture makes a real, positive difference!
- As a member of an approved MRC, you will
- receive training in various aspects of disaster response
- learn how to set up your own disaster-response clinic
- learn how to communicate effectively with other parts of a coordinated disaster response in Colorado
Who Can Join:
Applicants 18 years and older may join our MRC. Those who can provide acupuncture treatments must be a Colorado state licensed acupuncturist. Per Colorado statutes those licensed healthcare providers with NADA certification may provide NADA protocol treatments, and CO Pysicians with Medical Acupuncture Certification.
How can I join the Colorado Acupuncture MRC (CAMRC)?
- Complete the Colorado Acupuncture MRC Training Course (Includes ICS100/700 FEMA Training)
- Complete any additional training courses, For example: Psychological First Aid (PFA)
- Maintain good standing and attend continuing education courses and meetings/exercises.
- There is a yearly $25.00 active member fee (included in your first training for new members)